Thursday, November 10, 2011

Openning for Business

So, I have been slacking on the blog front lately, but for good reason. I have been diligently organizing myself and my business aspirations. That's right, I'm in the process of opening a business, a specialty cake and cupcake business. For those of you that are under the impression that home-based, small businesses are themselves, a piece of cake, I'm sorry to tell you that you are mistaken. I have been working regular work hours followed by long extended business hours of research, meetings, seminars and training. Preparation for a small business is neither fun nor exciting, but the prospect of doing something I enjoy for the rest of my life is so exciting I can hardly stand it!!

So bear with my obvious absences while I work through writing my business plan. I will continue to update my few and fellow followers on business status and will continue to use this blog in part with my business. This means a little restructuring for the blog! (Exciting I know).

For starters, I will not only post updates to the business (coming later this week!) but will also offer handy tips for those wanting to open their own business, interesting tips I come across or find handy, and the occasional fantastic recipe that I can't help but share! I will also be adding several pages to the blog for easier organization and making my blog more noticeable and findable on the web. So keep an eye out for news and more! Thanks for all of your support because without my friends, family and fellow bloggers, I would never have made the decision to form my dreams into realities!

No comments:

Post a Comment