Saturday, July 23, 2011
1. When making a fruit or vegetable cupcake (banana or Zucchini for example) try using applesauce instead of oil, they come out moist and a little sweeter, and this is a lower fat substitute.
2. Use a liner, its less mess and ready to serve.
3. Scoop into the liner with an Ice Cream scoop, and only fill about 1/2 - 3/4 full.
4. Check on them about 2 minutes before the recommended cook time is up...all ovens cook differently.
5. Cool completely before trying to frost, that way the frosting won't melt.