Sunday, August 7, 2011

Yey for Teaching!!

I have recently found out that I will soon be teaching Wilton method courses for decorating cakes, cookies, etc.  I am super excited about this opportunity and can't wait to start.  I wanted to use this opportunity to let everyone know as much information as I can give right now.  Classes will be held on Tuesday nights and on Saturdays at Way More than Cake on Michigan Ave, near Wattles Park in Battle Creek.  If you are interested in taking the cake basics course (to learn the basic techniques to get you started), please contact me or Kristine at Way More Than Cake for  more information.  I don't exactly know when courses are going to start yet, but I will post more information as soon as I find out. 

You can get more information on what the courses offer at the Wilton website.  Again, I look forward to sharing my skills with everyone in my community!!!!  Keep an eye out here for more announcements on courses as well as a coming soon post on Velvet Cakes (I'm experimenting this week)

Happy Baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment